Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm Blue (da ba dee da bee da)

A update, The lack of internets at my new place is not very fun, but it does give me time to paint and read, instead of posting on forums...

Flamer

"Feed us, Seymour!"



Pink Horror 
(go ahead, laugh like everyone else.)


The Changeling

I still have more work to do, debating about my 2500 list, but its going to be something like this:

Fateweaver
Blue Scribes/Herad of Tzeentch on Chariot

2x Flamers of Tzeentch, squads of 3

2x Screamers of Tzeentch, squads of 5

3x Pink Horrors of Tzeentch, squads of 20

1x Daemon Prince

2x Soul Grinders

Again, this is very subject to change (see what i did there?) and will probably change slightly. I recently picked up Fateweaver from a buddy, and i hope that it will be fun to paint, because stripping him and making him repaintable, was not fun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment